Australian Wool wash
Made by our cousin Kate right here in Australia - talk about the perfect family. Our wool wash utalises aussie oils from eucalyptus & tea tree which are great at stain removal and also deterring pesky moths.
1. Pour two capfuls for a standard 5kg load.
2. Wash in wool wash/cold.
3. For best results, dry flat on a towel.
*For full care instructions for your woollies, check the care guide that came with your garment or download here.
Eucalyptus, tea tree oil, water, vinegar, soap flakes, washing soda, alcohol, borax, bicarbonate soda.
- Tested on jumpers, never animals.
- Bottle size: 500 ml. 16.09 FL.OZ.
- Average of 15 washes per bottle.
- If ingested do NOT induce vomiting, contact Poisons Information Centre 13 11 26 or a doctor.
- If in contact with eyes, rinse with water.
- Please recycle after use.